Frequently Asked Questions
Select a category and all the FAQ's for that category will appear.
Tringdad brings you the largest live online educational services platform for the CAIE. Now learn, what you want, when you want, how you want and for how much you want.
First you have to register. This process takes no more than 2 minutes. After completing with the registration process, you will be able to buy courses. The course purchase process is pretty simple and convenient.
Instructors from all over the World offer their services here on tringdad. There will be thousands of services in different categories to choose from. You then purchase the course you like and the order proceeds. Instructor will be notified about the order and he will then get in touch with you. If the order requires an online session then you both will setup a time for your online session. Once the online session is completed successfully and in case you just ordered for one hour then you can complete the order. Once the order is completed you can rate for the service. That's it! You're all done. In case of any problem with the order, there is nothing to worry about. Tringdad is always on your back. We are always up for refunds and will make sure to offer you better service next time.
You as a student has to only pay for the selected service. Tringdad never charges you for anything extra and there are no hidden charges. Tringdad is free for you and will always remain free. We take a small percentage of every transaction from the instructors end. This is how tringdad operates.
Various different services are offered by instructors from all over the World. Tringdad makes sure that your requirements are fulfilled. Various types of service categories you can find here are Hourly Based Tuition, Weekly Based Tuition, Monthly Based Tuition, Homework Help, Exam Practice, Exam Materials, Syllabus Guidance, Career Advice, Cosultation Services and Special Assistance.
You can contact us via contact form or enjoy our live chat support or even you can drop us an email at [email protected] Our super caring support team will help you happily. Moreover we even offer 24/7 phone support.
There are certain order status terms that you need to be aware of :
1) Failed : This means that your payment was unsuccessful or due to some other reason your order didn't processed sucessfully.
2) Pending : This means that instructor is waiting for a response from your end.
2) Processing : This means that instructor is now working on your order
3) Complete Accept : This means that instructor is waiting for you to complete the order. This is when instructor has already provided the service.
4) Completed: This status you will see when you have approved and confirmed the order.
5) Declined : This is a situation that you will rarely deal with. However this means that due to some reason instructor is unable to take your order.
6) Refunded : Due to whatever is the reason a refund is required. Our team will process the refund and your order status will be shown as refunded.
Tringdad charges you nothing such as membership fee, registration charges or any other charges to use our platform. We only make money when you make money. This means that we charge a fraction of every transaction that takes place. You enjoy 70% of every transaction while we just keep the remaining 30% of it. If you don't make money, you don't even pay either.
You can reach us via support chat. We will check in with the instructor. If he or she is still unreachale. We will refund you right away.
Once you both have finalized on the time. Instructor will then send you a link to join the class. You just need a laptop or a tablet device and within the browser you class will begin. There is no software installation or any such thing is required.
There is nothing to worry about. Just message us via our live chat and one of our support representative will instantly guide you.
You can pay via Credit or Debit Cards alongwith PayPal. There might be various other payment methods available at the time of checkout depending upon your region.
Yes we are up for refunds. If any problem occurs or you were not satisfied or something like that. We will refund you 100%.
We do not process any payment on our end. All payments are processed via a 3rd party payment processor which is PCI DSS compliant. Your payments are always secure.
We never release any payment of yours to the instructor, until you are satisfied and you confirm. Your funds are always on hold.
There is nothing to worry. Just get in touch with us and we will try to find some solution for you happily.
On every transaction we have to pay this percentage to the payment processor. We do not make money with this transaction charge. This is something we are bound to pay in order to conduct transactions.