Accounting 9706 A Level
The Cambridge International AS and A Level Accounting syllabus enables learners to apply their accounting knowledge and understanding in order to analyse and present information, give reasoned explanations, and make judgement and recommendations. The syllabus covers topics such as the recording of financial information, accounting principles and control systems, and the preparation of final accounts for a variety of different organisations and businesses.
Learners find out about raising capital by shares and loans, ratio analysis and cost accounting, and also study the preparation of cash flow statements, cash flow analysis, and standard costing and investment appraisal, among many other topics.
- Around 60 hours of interactive instructor led live online classes.
- You may get subject materials like guides, books, notes and other resources.
- Online Classes will take place via one of the World’s most powerful video conferencing platform.
- You get 24/7 sales and technical support for free.
- You can directly buy this course which will be more cost effective or you can simply opt for monthly plans.
- You get access to your panel 24/7 where you will have recorded lessons and the course material.
- Tringdad have the best instructors from all around the Globe since we do not compromise on quality.
- Syllabus will be 100% completed in 4 months in the most effective way so that students can achieve high grades.
- Timetable will be provided to you before the course begins and it will be set by keeping in mind from which region we have majority of our students so that they don’t face timing issues.
- You can learn from any device and from any place.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 Months
- Skill level A
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self